Job Location: Bloemfontein
Employment Type: One year fixed term
Job Title: Social Worker
Remuneration: Market Related
Vacancies : 1
Closing Date: 12 June 2019
- Support implementation of HIV Programme, as outlined in the work plan
- Strengthen referral linkages within the health systems, especially between health facilities and CBO’s
- Oversee the implementation of the MSM Program.
- Support DoH/FSRS counsellors and clinicians to conduct case-finding at (ART) sites
- Identify training needs within the organisation and the DoH facilities
- Attend to stakeholders meetings including facility/sub district management meetings
- Manage Social Auxiliary workers & Counsellors
Minimum requirements: Applicable BA (Social work) Degree Registered with the SACSSP, must have a valid driver’s licence
CVs, and copies of qualifications can be dropped off at: No 44 Wes burger street, Library House building opposite public Library, Office 410.
Or Emailed to the following address:
email@example.com, Please include the Job Title in the subject line
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should assume that their application has not been successful. FSRS is an equal opportunity employer.